Duties & Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the City Clerk include:
- Administers elections for the City of Glendale.
- Maintains the Statewide Voter Registration System Database (WisVote) for the City of Glendale.
- Issues a variety of municipal licenses including liquor licenses, bartender, secondhand dealer, etc. and issues a variety of municipal permits such as street use and transient merchant.
- Keeps record of proceedings at Board of Review Hearings.
- Prepares and distributes agendas and support materials, including minutes for the Common Council and Plan Commission meetings.
- Administers Oath of Office for a variety of appointments.
- Publish and post ordinances, resolutions and public hearing notices.
- Performs all other duties required by law, ordinance or lawful direction of the City Council, & comply with policies of the City of Glendale.