Rental Guidelines & Park Rules
Richard E. Maslowski Community Park is located at 2200 W Bender Road, Glendale, WI. There are three (3) locations at the park that are available to rent: the Amphitheater, Sprecher Brewing Outdoor Oasis Beer Garden Patio, and David Hobbs Honda for the People Community Room. Rental of any of the individual areas does not give you sole rights to the playground. The playground is a structure open to the public.
With the rental of the David Hobbs Honda for the People Community Room you are able to bring in your own food. You cannot bring in any alcoholic beverages. However, Sprecher beer, wine and soda are available for purchase through the Outdoor Oasis. No amplified music or ticket sales are allowed in the Community Room.
Unless authorized by the City of Glendale, any gathering shall be a private affair, not open to the public, nor advertised publicly.
Fees indicated are City of Glendale resident fees and charges – Non-residents must pay an additional $100.00 surcharge per application.
Available Rental Hours
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Monday – Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Facility will be closed on all Major Holidays.
In order to keep the Richard E. Maslowski Community Park area maintained for you and future generation’s pleasure and convenience we ask that you follow the park rules. Any violation will result in a penalty (per ordinance 1.1.7).
- No animals allowed except animals assisting persons under disability
- No person shall use threatening, abusive, insulting, obscene, or indecent language.
- No smoking lighted cigarette, cigar, electronic smoking device, or pipe
- No carry-in alcoholic beverages
- No charcoal or gas grills
- No skateboards, scooters, skates or similar devices
- No deposit of dirt, sand, building material, refuse, litter, garbage, dead flowers, or other rubbish
- Automobiles, portable radios, television sets, or any other video or audio device must be turned low at all times
- No person shall interfere with any employee of the City of Glendale or employee of a contractor while engaged in constructing, repairing, or caring for any portion of the park
- Individuals, groups, and organizations are responsible for any set up, clean up and orderly condition of the facility upon their departure.
- You can only purchase alcohol with your rental if you are 21 and over. All patrons buying/drinking alcohol will be carded.
- Public parking is available in adjacent lots. Number of parking spots is not guaranteed.
- No helium balloons, confetti, sparklers, smoke machines or other party decorations that create small debris.
- Decorations may be put up with tape only.
- Candles must be enclosed in glass.
- Any promotional signage outside of rooms rented require prior approval.
- Dogs are not allowed in the park and/or buildings.
- Bathrooms are public restrooms, available for public use during park hours.
- No sales of any kind without authorization.
- No tents can be staked in the ground, parking lot, or concrete areas.
***Requests for reservations are required to provide 30-day minimum notice to the City in order to assure adequate staffing levels. The City reserves the right to deny requests with less than 30-day notice due to inadequate staffing levels.***
Cancellation Policy and Changes:
Cancellation Policy and Changes:
- If a rental permit is cancelled for any reason 30 days prior to the reservation date, $25.00 of the deposit will be forfeited. If the rental is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the event, 50% of the deposit will be forfeited.
- There will be no charge for the first change and a $25.00 charge for each additional change thereafter. Note: All changes within 5 business days of rental will result in a $25 charge.