Board of Review

To Appeal your Assessment

First, discuss with your local assessor – minor errors and misunderstandings can often be corrected with the assessor instead of making a formal appeal.  Should you have any questions regarding this change in assessed value, please call the Accurate Appraisal, LLC at (800) 770-3927.

To file a formal appeal – give notice of your intent to appeal by contacting the City Clerk at least 48 hours before the Board of Review begins. Complete and file your Objection to Real or Personal Property Assessment form with the Clerk no later than the first two hours of the Board of Review’s meeting. Make sure you file a completed form or the Board of Review may not review your appeal. You can contact the City Clerk at 414-228-1718 or

The Board of Review operates similarly to a court of law. Its function is not one of valuation, but of determining the validity of the facts presented before it. You or your representative may provide testimony to the Board in objection to the assessment. You must be able to prove that the assessment is inequitable, or is too high compared to the general level of assessment in Glendale.


•    Objection to Real Property Assessment Form (Fillable PDF)

•    Objection to Personal Property Assessment Form (Fillable PDF)

•    Agent Authorization (Fillable PDF)